The Peninsula Foundation supports the Arts Community by presenting
Voices in the Valley, a showcase of traditional roots music. So kick back, relax and join us for a night of music in the Historic G.A.R. Hall. Beer and Wine available
Join us the Third Tuesday of each month for Ten on Tuesdays.
This is a planned Open Mic hosted by Erik Urycki of the Speedbumps.
If you are interested in performing at a Ten on Tuesdays
email us at email@example.com
Ten on Tuesdays replaces our former
Third Thursday Open Mic and starts at 7:00pm.
Snacks available for purchase along with adult beverages!
- December 19th- Peggy Coyle and Mike Lenz- If you have never seen Peggy and Mike than make this the night you do! Peggy is one of the area’s outstanding blues vocalist, and Mike’s blues guitar is her perfect companion. These two are old friends and have been performing music together for many years, come catch them for some great blues music over the holidays!
Doors open at 6:30, Music starts at 7pm
$5 donation requested at the door.
- December 20th- Voices in the Valley Small Hall Concerts presents The Ohio City Singers- ***SOLD OUT*** Cleveland’s favorite Christmas band makes its return to the G.A.R. Hall for its own take on the Christmas classics as well as some of their own original Holiday compositions. If you missed this show last year, make a point to mark your calendars and come on down to the Hall for this annual Christmas party!
Doors open at 7:30, music starts at 8.
read more about the Ohio City Singers
- December 26th- Clear Fork Bluegrass Quartet- Clear Fork Bluegrass has graced the G.A.R. Hall twice before and we are excited to have them join us once again. One of the Ohio Arts Council’s artist on tour band, they bring traditional Bluegrass compositions delivered by exceptional musicians. If you like Old Time Bluegrass, this is one not to miss.
Doors open at 6:30. Music starts at 7pm.
$5 donation requested at the door.
- December 27th- Songwriters in the Round featuring Jim Ballard, Jon Mosey, Charlie Wiener and Alex Bevan- Come join us as for these four seasoned singer-songwriters and close friends take the stage to sing each other’s tunes and share memories of their close ties for nearly 30 years. We did this show last year, and it was such a special evening, we had to do it again!
Doors open at 7:30, Music starts at 8pm.
$10 day of show
purchase tickets here
- December 31st- Hey Mavis Hootenanny- We had so much fun ringing in the New Year with Hey Mavis last year, we thought we would do it again!
Join us on New Years Eve as Hey Mavis invite some of their friends to join them on the G.A.R. Hall stage for a Hootenanny to bring in 2015.
Expect great music, close friends, good food…a perfect way to ring in 2015!
Doors will open at 8pm with an all Hey Mavis set starting at 8:30.
Once they take a small break, the Hootenanny begins
at about 10:15 with special guests Hal Walker, Tina Bergmann and Roger Hoover!
Ticket price includes “good” snacks to munch on and a
champagne toast at midnight!
$35 pre-sale ticket
$45 day of show
purchase your tickets here!
Enter the G.A.R. Hall through the side door by the patio. Parking for the G.A.R. Hall is on the southwest corner of Riverview Road and Main Street (Route 303).
If you would like to sponsor a night of music at Voices in the Valley, please visit our support page or contact 330-657-2528 or 330-760-0403 for more details. Thank you in advance for your consideration.
Please send all booking inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Words are not enough for all the gratitude we have for the countless people who have given to this program. You know who you are and Thank YOU so much!
Jay Minkin for all his great press and support. Check out his blog at minkinsmusic.wordpress.com