The Foundation owns and maintains over 20 historic properties in Peninsula. Starting in the 1960s, Robert L. Hunker purchased these dilapidated and endangered buildings and painstakingly restored them.
Below are the buildings that the Foundation currently owns. Click on the links to see before and after photographs.
- Foundation Complex (6138 Riverview Road)
- G.A.R. Hall Museum (1785 Main Street)
- Bronson Church (1712 Main Street)
- Peninsula General Store (Yellow Creek Trading Co. & The Brown Rabbit)
- Wood’s Store (River Light Gallery)
- Millie’s Inn (Century Cycles)
- Railroad Depot (Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad)
- Freight Building
- All-matic Building (Conservancy for Cuyahoga Valley National Park & Peninsula Art Academy)
- Bank Building
- Riverview Court (Ohio Hardwood Furniture)
- Gas Station (DMT Motors)
- Old Bike Shop (MBA Cabinet Shop)